Mr Sen Venkat is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon who has 16 years’ medico legal experience on both a single and joint expert basis. He has completed both the Premex and Bond Solon training and is instructed by Claimants and Defendants on personal injury and clinical negligence cases.
Mr Venkat has extensive experience in cases associated with:
Clinical negligence cases relating to:
- Hip and knee surgery
- Desktop screening reports
Personal injury cases relating to:
- Whiplash associated disorders
- Serious general orthopaedic injuries
- Catastrophic lower limb orthopaedic injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Orthopaedic injuries directly related to workplace incidents
Mr Venkat’s appointment availability is 4-6 weeks and his report turnaround time is 2-3 weeks depending on case complexity.